To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must have been a resident of coastal West Marin, CA, for at least one year immediately prior to application, or be a student at, or recent graduate of, Tomales High School, and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 in high school.
Continuing scholars: February 15. Applications received after the deadline are not eligible for consideration.
New applicants: March 1. Applications received after the deadline are not eligible for consideration.
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS:
All high school graduates or continuing college students who are applying for the first time are required to:
- complete an application form which includes personal, financial, and scholastic data, including the EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) from their FAFSA or CA Dream Act application.
- submit two short essays, two letters of recommendation, unofficial transcripts, ACT and SAT scores (if taken), and, a personal photo (optional).
New applicants will be able to apply for an account and start their applications on December 15th.
Continuing scholars are required to:
- complete an application that includes personal, financial, and scholastic data, including the EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) from their current FAFSA or CA Dream Act application;
- submit one personal essay;
- submit official documentation of satisfactory completion of units and grades from the last grading period.
Students with existing accounts will be able to login and start their continuing applications on December 15th.
Please note: If you filled out an application on this site within the last three years, you already have a student account and can log into your existing account.